A good collection of links to demos and videos of WebCenter technology. Enjoy it!
- Oracle : Demos: WebCenter Suite: Delivering the Enterprise 2.0 Experience (Ravenna) : June 2008
- WebCenter Suite demo. See how Web presence, content, composite applications, and social computing converge into an Enterprise 2.0 experience.
Products in action: Content Server, Site Studio, WebCenter Interaction, WebCenter Services (Discussions), WebCenter Framework, JDeveloper 11g, Document Library Service, Siebel CRM integration.
- OTN Demos : WebCenter 11g Framework : Integrating a Google Gadget : March 2008
- Peter Moskovits. This demonstration shows how you can integrate Google gadgets into your WebCenter applications.
The demo adds a small map component, which accepts an address as a parameter. (6:40 minutes)
- Oracle : Videos : Enterprise 2.0 : McAfee & Casarez : 56m30s : February 2008
- Join Andrew McAfee, Harvard Business School associate professor, and Vince Casarez, vice president of product management at Oracle WebCenter, for a new webcast that investigates the impact of Web 2.0 technologies on the enterprise. (56:30 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Services 11g Preview: December 2007
- Demo of building a WebCenter application with JDeveloper 11g TP3 and WebCenter Services: Tagging, Links, Searchs. This demo also shows ADF TaskFlow and ADF Security. (23:41 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter 10.1.3 Services : Discussions / Forums : December 2007
- WebCenter 10.1.3 Discussions / Forums (Jive). This viewlet shows two ways to integrate a discussion forum into your WebCenter application with JDeveloper 10.1.3 and OmniPortlet (8:38 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter 10.1.3 Services : Wikis: November 2007
- WebCenter 10.1.3 Wiki Service. This viewlet shows how to use an Oracle WebCenter Wiki data control to integrate your wiki into a WebCenter application. (12:28 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter 10.1.3 Services : Presence : January 2008
- This viewlet shows how to combine a buddy list from a database table with presence information coming from the OCMS presence server. (11:17 minutes)
- Oracle : Demos : WebCenter Spaces Viewlet : 11g Preview : December 2007
- Oracle WebCenter Spaces is a prebuilt application that exposes functionality from the WebCenter Framework, Services, and Composer in a configurable work environment.
- Oracle : Demos : WebCenter : Embracing Web 2.0: The Matrix Social Network with Tagging : Jun 2007
- An example demo portal using preview WebCenter 11g technologies with Discussions, Tagging and Documents.
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Framework 10.1.3 : Consuming Portlets in a JSF Application : January 2007
- Veeva Vacations Tutorial Demo 1. JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 10.1.3. This demonstration shows how to create a jspx page, and add an ADF table and OmniPortlet to the page. The OmniPortlet uses a custom HTML layout to display data that is defined in a csv file. (13:42 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Framework 10.1.3 : Adding Customization to a JSF Application : January 2007
- Veeva Vacations Tutorial Demo 2. JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 10.1.3. This demonstration shows how to add a border and header ("chrome") around an ADF component by using a showDetailFrame. It also adds customization to a group of components by using a panelCustomizable component. (9:03 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Framework 10.1.3 : Integrating Content from a JCR 1.0 Repository : January 2007
- Veeva Vacations Tutorial Demo 3. JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 10.1.3. This demonstration shows how to build an ADF Faces tree structure to display a list of directories and files. Each file contains an image, which is displayed when the user clicks the file name. (17:44 minutes). Demo with JDeveloper 10.1.3 about using Content Repository Data Control.
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Framework 10.1.3 : Contextually Linking WebCenter Components : January 2007
- Veeva Vacations Tutorial Demo 4. JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 10.1.3.This demonstration shows how to synchronize the data displayer in two WebCenter components (portlets).
This demonstration shows how to link the data displayed in the OmniPortlet to the selected row in the ADF table. (9:28 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter Framework 10.1.3 : Building and Deploying Standards-Based Portlets : February 2007
- Veeva Vacations Tutorial Demo 5. This demonstration shows the steps for producing and consuming portlets using JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 10.1.3. It also shows how to use WSRP 2.0 interportlet communication to wire a custom portlet to the out-of-box Parameter Form Portlet. (20:53 minutes)
- OTN : Demos : WebCenter 10.1.3 Framework: Portletizing an ADF Faces Application : February 2007
- JDeveloper 10.1.3 and WebCenter 101.3. This viewlet demonstrates the steps for exposing an existing ADF Faces application as a portlet. It shows the portlet running in both a WebCenter application and in an Oracle Portal page. (9:05 minutes)